Friday, May 30, 2008

My Brum Brum Beep Beep...

I know it's been said before, and I'm sure it will be used as an excuse for years to come but...

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

I think you lot can probably gather from the title what I mean but I'm still to worked up to go into details. Anyway as you can probably gather I am in a rotten mood from it, I feel ashamed, embarrassed, angry and upset all at the same time, and who said emotions were good things?

Hold on a sec, this is the very first entry in my blog and already I'm moaning :/, shouldn't I be portraying the better qualities of my personality? Well right now NO because I am too damn annoyed! Honestly though a cuppa and a fag with Paula has made me feel much better and ermm the 'tasteful' music blaring through the walls.

Honestly I don't ramble on this much normally it's just when I'm worked up I tend to waffle a lot.

Needless to say I can't wait for my holiday on Wednesday even if it will rain, it's just an escape from the madness that is going on right now, through work, friends and a lovely addition to my car. Though I suppose things could be worse, as I always say 'At least no-one lost an eye.'

Though I have broadened my horizons today, I have considered a carrier in the outdoor purists industry after my bimble to Oz (but thats a blog from another time) but for now maybe a nice sales assistant job in Blacks or Millets will get me on the right path because putting it bluntly...

THE CO-OPERATIVE IS DOING MY BLOODY HEAD IN!

Finishing this entry quite swiftly...

'Off to see my car guy now, bye and take care everyone in blog-land'

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Paula's ponderings said...

Hiya

How did you get on with the car guy??

I still have nothing done as I decided to scan the other laptop and it takes forever to do anything!!

Still not eaten, and sadly...no gossip :(

 
At May 30, 2008 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Mouse said...

The car guy was nice :)
He said he can make it look presentable for quite cheap :)
So I'm happy.

No gossip?

Hmmm how very mysterious :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home