Friday, May 30, 2008

Stiiiiiiiiiiirike

Evening once again all those in blog land,

I have just been out with Matt and Sean Bowling,
I've never really understood bowling, the idea of knocking over pins just to do it again just bemuses me!
I'm pretty much happy with just keeping the ball on the lane till it reaches the end.
Maybe this is just me being a sore looser :P
Or is Bowling just a 'guy thing'
Nope, I'm being a sore looser...
I had a great night all the same.

It does feel nice to have someone to ramble onto about nothingness, even if it is a computer screen!

Until next time bloggers

Night Night.

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Donna said...

LOL Jade, I used to bowl when I was much much younger, actually belonged to a league, was pretty good too. I feel that way about our football here in the USA, guys just knocking each other over for a ball? Ugh is all I can say about that! Loving your blog, and will be adding your link to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home