Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Smiles and Fry-Ups

Ever feel like everything you have been worrying about has just gone away?
Well I do and it feels great!
I have sorted out everything that I was worrying about and looking forward to a stress free holiday, well sort of :P

All my packing is done it's just waiting to go! Little bit of shopping tomorrow morning but nothing major!

My driving instructor even made me an offer for his car which I may have to take him up on!

Had a lovely day with Hayden and just about to have a fry-up! 

This is most certainly 'The Life'

Don't want to get to overly confident as something is going to go wrong lol!

Bye for now!

2 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Paula's ponderings said...

Glad things are looking up for you. Dont forget our postcard!! If I dont see you before you go (and I dont know when you are going!) Have a fab time, and we'll keep an eye on nan for you

 
At June 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Drive safely Jade and have a wonderful time. Don't forget to send Paula a post card so she can post the pic of where you are and show me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home